The Apatar Team announced the Crop Right function that enables to automatically cut off text strings from the right side. Users may specify a desirable number of characters from the left to remain, and all the rest will be cropped. This may be especially useful when migrating text to a field with limited number of symbols allowed.
Look for the user guide here: http://www.apatarforge.org/wiki/display/FUN/Crop+Right+Function
Apatar Open Source Data Integration features and benefits:
- No coding! Visual job designer and mapping enable non-developers to design and perform transformations, shortening implementation time
- Distributed under an open source model, reducing integration and maintenance costs
- Connectivity to SugarCRM, Salesforce CRM, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, GoldMine, IBM DB2, IBM AS/400, Sybase, PostgreSQL, dBase, EnterpriseDB, Vertica Analytic Database, vTiger, InnoDB, Firebird, Progress OpenEdge, Openbravo ERP, Compiere ERP, .CSV, EditGrid, XML, RSS/ATOM, HTTP queries, POP3, LDAP, FTP, WebDav, Autodesk Buzzsaw, any JDBC data sources, Amazon S3, Flickr, StrikeIron and CDYNE data quality Web services, and more
- Job scheduler and synchronization automate the data integration process.- Improves data quality with a variety of verification, filtration, and validation features
- Platform-independent, runs from Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
Apatar is the leading provider of open source software tools for the data integration market. With powerful Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) capabilities, Apatar enables its users to easily link information between databases (such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle), applications (Salesforce.com, SugarCRM), and the top Web 2.0 destinations (Flickr, Amazon S3). Apatar provides support, training, and consulting services for its integration solutions. Headquartered in Western Massachusetts, Apatar operates a development center in Minsk, Belarus. Apatar is currently used by 8200+ organizations and individuals worldwide. For more on Apatar, please visit http://www.apatar.com and http://www.apatarforge.org.
Log in to post a comment.