New Apatar data quality connector for CDYNE Demographics Web service enriches customer database by integrating contacts with their statistical socio-economic data
May 8, 2008, Chicopee, MA - Apatar, Inc., the leading provider of open source software tools for the data integration market, today officially announced the CDYNE Demographics connector for the Apatar Open Source Data Integration toolset. The new connector delivers statistical data about customers and allows organizations to identify the ethnic and socio-economic makeup of their current customer base or purchased marketing lists. Apatar’s CDYNE Demographics connector can be used with any contacts database to determine the age, race, income, as well as type of residence, median income, median house value, or median number of vehicles, all without coding.
Ideal for data modeling and marketing
Over half of B2B marketers plan to put more resources against creating marketing databases, cleaning up customer data, and improving sales force automation and CRM integration, according to Forrester Research in its "B2B CMO Investment Priorities for 2008" report. Whether you need to build customized marketing campaigns and determine ethnic or socio-economic information, this new data quality service from Apatar and CDYNE can be used to tweak your product offerings or advertising messages to reach your desired target market. Non-profit organizations or companies relying on donor support can use this data to match other groups or geographic areas to these traits in order to expand membership base and increase donations and support.
CDYNE Demographics features and benefits:
- Delivers statistical data about customers and target groups
- Accelerates data modeling and marketing
- Helps non-profit organizations or any company that relies on donor support expand their membership base
- Maximizes collection efforts and determines those debtors displaying the highest probability to pay
- Enables batch processing
Apatar Open Source Data Integration features and benefits:
- Improve data quality
- Reduce integration and maintenance costs, shorten implementation time
- No coding! Visual job designer and mapping enable non-developers to design and perform transformations
- Users have the ability to create, publish, share, and re-use data transformations and output to RSS feeds by monitoring keywords and URLs for both internal and external systems
- Connectivity to SalesForce.com, SugarCRM, MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft Excel, MS SQL, Microsoft Access, GoldMine, Sybase, PostgreSQL, InstantDB, BorlandJDataStore, CSV, Qed, HSQL, Compiere ERP, XML, RSS, ATOM, FTP, POP3, LDAP, WebDav, Autodesk Buzzsaw, any JDBC data sources, Amazon S3, Flickr, and more
- Job scheduler and synchronization
- Platform-independent, runs from Windows and Linux; 100% Java-based
CDYNE Demographics connector user guide: http://apatarforge.org/wiki/display/DQS/CDYNE+Demographics
Pre-built integration mappings: http://www.apatarforge.org/datamaps/search-for-datamaps-45.html
Apatar is the leading provider of open source software tools for the data integration market. With powerful Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) capabilities, Apatar enables its users to easily link information between databases (such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle), applications (Salesforce.com, SugarCRM), and the top Web 2.0 destinations (Flickr, Amazon S3). Apatar provides support, training, and consulting services for its integration solutions. Headquartered in Western Massachusetts, Apatar operates a development center in Minsk, Belarus. Apatar is currently used by 3000 organizations and individuals worldwide. For more on Apatar, please visit www.apatar.com and www.apatarforge.org. More information is available at Apatar's Online Press Room, found at http://www.apatar.com/newsroom/.
CDYNE Corporation is a leading provider of Web service solutions, which encompass a wide range of data enhancement, data verification, and communications tools. CDYNE has been developing and marketing Web services since 1999. CDYNE's first products were developed using XML-based languages to ensure cross-platform compatibility, which is the essence of true Web services. CDYNE's Postal Address Verification and Correction service was developed to solve the need for real-time address data cleansing without the need to have clients buy, store, program, and maintain the enormous United States Postal Service database. CDYNE Corporation's transaction-based billing model was developed with that product to allow clients to buy only what is consumed affording them further savings. CDYNE Corporation continued to develop and release Web services products, such as Email Verification, Phone Verification, and IP2Geo during the following years. This wide range of products allowed the company to expand its client base across numerous industries such as E-Commerce, Sales and Marketing, Insurance, Retail, Utilities, Healthcare, and Banking and Finance. For more: http://www.cdyne.com.