May 1, 2008, Chicopee, MA – Apatar team announced the ability to validate and filter data using specified regular expressions within Apatar Open Source Data Integration application. With the new Match RegExp function, Apatar users can filter out records that do not match the criteria specified by regular expressions. Users can set the rules or a template for string formats, such as e-mail addresses, phone numbers and codes, or IP addresses, to match. The new feature will be useful in determining the validity of any formatted data and ridding database of bad entries.
Apatar is the first company to release open source tools for non-technical staff and customers to access the application data they need to do their jobs more effectively. Apatar provides support, training, and consulting services for its integration solutions.
Apatar Match RegExp Function user guide:
Sample Regular Expressions user guide:
Major Apatar offerings
Apatar Enterprise Data Mashups (www.apatar.com)
Apatar Enterprise Data Mashups is the first open source on-demand data integration software toolset and services, which help users integrate information between databases, files, and applications. Imagine you could visually design (drag and drop) a workflow to exchange data and files between files (Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, CSV/TXT files), databases (such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle), applications (Salesforce.com, SugarCRM), and the top Web 2.0 destinations (Flickr, RSS feeds, Amazon S3), all without having to write a single line of code. Users install a visual job designer application to create integration jobs called DataMaps, link data between the source(s) and the target(s), and schedule one-time or recurring data transformations. Imagine this capability fits cleanly and quickly into your projects. You've just imagined what Apatar can do for you.
ApatarForge is the first on-demand service, released under an open-source license, which allows anyone to build and publish an RSS/REST feed of information from their favorite Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, news feeds, databases, and applications. ApatarForge is the community effort where business users and open source developers publish, share, and re-use data integration jobs, called DataMaps, over the web. ApatarForge is the prime destination for Apatar users to collaborate and extend the Apatar Data Integration project. ApatarForge.org now hosts more than 300 DataMaps containing metadata. All DataMaps are available for free download at http://www.apatarforge.org.
- Reduced integration and maintenance costs
- Improved data quality
- Shortened implementation time
- Eliminated custom coding
- Synchronization across multiple interfaces (on-premises, on-demand, mobile)
- The ability to personalize RSS feeds for workgroup collaboration, opportunity tracking, business and competitive intelligence, and project management
- No custom coding!
- The ability to create, publish, share, and re-use data transformations and output to RSS feeds by monitoring keywords and URLs for both internal and external systems
General Apatar features
- Visual job designer and mapping enable non-developers to design and perform data transformations.
- Aggregating and reading RSS content
- Connectivity to Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, Sybase, Microsoft Access, PostgreSQL, InstantDB, BorlandJDataStore, Csv, Qed, HSQL, Compiere ERP, SalesForce.com, SugarCRM, Goldmine, Microsoft Excel, XML, RSS, ATOM, FTP, POP3, LDAP, Autodesk Buzzsaw, WebDav, any JDBC data sources, Amazon S3, Flickr, EnterpriseDB, Dbase, StrikeIron Web Services
- Job scheduler
- Single interface to manage all your integration projects
- Flexible deployment options
- Bi-directional integration
- Platform-independent, runs from Windows and Linux; 100% Java-based
- Easy customization, source code included
- Real-time e-mail, phone number, and postal address verification
Apatar is the leading provider of open source software tools for the data integration market. With powerful Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) capabilities, Apatar enables its users to easily link information between databases (such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle), applications (Salesforce.com, SugarCRM), and the top Web 2.0 destinations (Flickr, Amazon S3). Apatar provides support, training, and consulting services for its integration solutions. Headquartered in Western Massachusetts, Apatar operates a development center in Minsk, Belarus. Apatar is currently used by 3000 organizations and individuals worldwide. For more on Apatar, please visit www.apatar.com and www.apatarforge.org.
More news can be found at an Online Apatar Press Room: http://www.apatar.com/newsroom/.
Log in to post a comment.