April 15, 2008, Chicopee, MA – Apatar team announced an ability to perform complex search within the Apatar Open Source Data Integration application using Regular Expressions. With the new RegExp function, Apatar users can specify patterns for complex string search and get substrings that match a custom Regular Expression limited by the pair of brackets. Users can also specify the rules for a set of possible strings (sentences, e-mail addresses, etc.) to match and create string substitutions. The new function can be used for validating e-mails, grouping and identifying pieces of the matching substring, and more.
Apatar is the first company to release open source tools for non-technical staff and customers to access the application data they need to do their jobs more effectively. Apatar provides support, training, and consulting services for its integration solutions.
Apatar RegExp Function user guide:
Sample Regular Expressions user guide:
Major Apatar Offerings
Apatar Enterprise Data Mashups (www.apatar.com)
Apatar Enterprise Data Mashups is the first open source on-demand data integration software toolset and services, which help users integrate information between databases, files, and applications. Imagine you could visually design (drag and drop) a workflow to exchange data and files between files (Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, CSV/TXT files), databases (such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle), applications (Salesforce.com, SugarCRM), and the top Web 2.0 destinations (Flickr, RSS feeds, Amazon S3), all without having to write a single line of code. Users install a visual job designer application to create integration jobs called DataMaps, link data between the source(s) and the target(s), and schedule one-time or recurring data transformations. Imagine this capability fits cleanly and quickly into your projects. You've just imagined what Apatar can do for you.
ApatarForge is the first on-demand service, released under an open-source license, which allows anyone to build and publish an RSS/REST feed of information from their favorite Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, news feeds, databases, and applications. ApatarForge is the community effort where business users and open source developers publish, share, and re-use data integration jobs, called DataMaps, over the web. ApatarForge is the prime destination for Apatar users to collaborate and extend the Apatar Data Integration project. ApatarForge.org now hosts more than 300 DataMaps containing metadata. All DataMaps are available for free download at http://www.apatarforge.org.
- Reduce integration cost
- Improve data quality
- Shorten implementation time
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Eliminate custom coding
- Knowledge workers can subscribe to secured internal or external RSS feeds aggregated from ERP/CRM systems, databases, personal and shared files and XML feeds.
- Synchronization across multiple interfaces (on-premises, on-demand, mobile)
- The ability to personalize feeds for workgroup collaboration, opportunity tracking, business and competitive intelligence, and project management.
- No coding! Visual job designer and mapping enable non-developers to design and perform transformations
- Users have the ability to create, publish, share, and re-use data transformations and output to RSS feeds by monitoring keywords and URLs for both internal and external systems.
- Visual job designer and mapping enable non-developers to design and perform data transformations.
- Aggregating and reading RSS content
- Connectivity to Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, Sybase, Microsoft Access, PostgreSQL, InstantDB, BorlandJDataStore, Csv, Qed, HSQL, Compiere ERP, SalesForce.com, SugarCRM, Goldmine, Microsoft Excel, XML, RSS, ATOM, FTP, POP3, LDAP, Autodesk Buzzsaw, WebDav, any JDBC data sources, Amazon S3, Flickr, EnterpriseDB, Dbase, StrikeIron Web Services.
- Job scheduler
- Single interface to manage all your integration projects
- Flexible deployment options
- Bi-directional integration
- Platform-independent, runs from Windows and Linux; 100% Java-based
- Easy customization, source code included
- Real-time e-mail verification
Apatar is the leading provider of open source software tools for the data integration market. With powerful Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) capabilities, Apatar enables its users to easily link information between databases (such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle), applications (Salesforce.com, SugarCRM), and the top Web 2.0 destinations (Flickr, Amazon S3). Apatar provides support, training, and consulting services for its integration solutions. Headquartered in Western Massachusetts, Apatar operates a development center in Minsk, Belarus. Apatar is currently used by 2500 organizations and individuals worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.apatar.com and http://www.apatarforge.org.
More news can be found at an Online Apatar Press Room: http://www.apatar.com/newsroom/.
Log in to post a comment.