Menu

Spanish translation close button

Anonymous
2024-04-30
2024-05-18
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2024-04-30

Hello. Thank you for having made the effort to translate the program. I have been looking and I have seen that there are some things that are not right, for example when you have a button to close the window in English it is set as 'Close' and the automatic translator has translated it as 'Cerca' when it should be 'Cerrar'.

• Andrey Petran

Andrey Petran - 2024-05-01

Hello!
      Thank you for telling this. I have replaced this string and it will appear in the next version soon. I also attach main English-Spanish strings file. You, or anyone can see and tell what else is wrong there.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2024-05-02

Hello,
    I find the Mail Notifier quite good.
    Unfortunately, the display of the number of messages does not work properly.
    When I have retrieved the messages via Outlook (POP3), the previous number of messages is still displayed and not 0 messages.
    Regards

• Andrey Petran

Andrey Petran - 2024-05-03

Hello!

Thank you for telling about the bug. Fixed in version 4.2.0.

Please, write about the bugs to Bug Reports forum, not to Language Translations forum.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2024-05-18

Hello,
    how can I change the language in MailNotifier version 4.2.3.856? Under User Interface > Language the OK button is grayed out.

• Andrey Petran

Andrey Petran - 2024-05-18

Hello,
      The OK Button is grayed when there are no changes made (nothing to save) or there are some errors in other data are made and data with errors can't be saved (red rectangles around editors with errors).

If you opened settings and did not change language yet, button OK will be grayed, when you change language, it will appear available for saving.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Add attachments
Cancel