Error in the Materials Dialog

Developers
helge-h
2011-01-09
2013-06-05
  • helge-h

helge-h - 2011-01-09

There is an error in the MaterialsDialog.java file:

when the Copy button is pressed, you are asked for the new name of the_texture_, not the material.

In the doCopy routine, the second line (line 91 in the file):

String name = new BStandardDialog("", Translate.text("newTexName"), BStandardDialog.PLAIN).showInputDialog(this, null, "");

should use "newMatName" (this gives the correct text).

H

• Guillermo Pérez

It would be important to publish this in the bugs tracker, so Peter can have the reference by the time he checks release bugs.

Helge: i'm very interested in what you are doing in these days. Right now i'm practicing with Java UIs, and in a time i'd like to modify some aoi windows also. Particularly, i'm thinking in a visual interface for PME templates… however that would involve talking "pictures" of the objects so maybe i'll think in something else.

Whatever… i'd like to try your code while you develop it if you like so and you need testers.

• helge-h

helge-h - 2011-01-09

I don't have access to the bug tracker, I think, so I post here. Hope Peter is watching (so far so good on other posts).

I'm working a little on the library, but it's slow work, nothing to share yet, but thanks for the offer.

H

• Nik Trevallyn-Jones

I don't have access to the bug tracker, I think

Everyone in these forums does have access to the bug tracker.

Near the top of this page there is a line of options (a "menu), directly under the big "Art Of Illusion" title.
    The fifth entry along is "Tracker", and the first entry on that menu is "Bugs".

You should be able to follow your nose from there :o)

Cheers!
    Nik

• helge-h

helge-h - 2011-01-10

Thanks, Nik.
    I got it to work. I have tried it before, and had the impression then that I didn't have access. My nose was probably in the way, then.

H

• Peter Eastman

Peter Eastman - 2011-01-11

Bug report received.  Thank you!

Peter

• helge-h

helge-h - 2011-01-11

Lol, this is probably the least important bug report ever.

H

• Peter Eastman

Peter Eastman - 2011-01-11

Fortunately, also one of the most easily fixed. :)

Peter

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks