• Pete

Pete - 2016-03-01

Hi.

This is something I made out of need.

Have fun!

Last edit: Pete 2016-03-01
  • Luke S

Luke S - 2016-03-11

Finally got a look at this. From the fact that you wrote this in grovvy, can I assume that you have an active groovy installation that you use on your system? Or are you actually running this script inside AOI?

• Pete

Pete - 2016-03-11

It runs inside AoI.

Just drop it into Tools and run though the editor. :)

But at least this time I got the recursion work right. (Remember the growing thing that only grew half of it in Groovy?) In Groovy you need to declare everything local for every level of the recursion. In BeanShell you did not have to. BeanShell took care of it.

I seem to have similar issues with threading in Groovy scripts... (well, one script really). I does generate threads but they seem to be interacting... pfhewhhh... :/

• Peter Eastman

Peter Eastman - 2016-03-11

I think I'm missing something. Why not just use grep?

Peter

• Pete

Pete - 2016-03-11

Hey, not all of us are professionals (or even propper hobbyists) in SW developmet... I consider myself a pretty experienced 3D modeller though -- 16 years of that practically on daily basis... :)

Last edit: Pete 2016-03-11
  • Pete

Pete - 2016-03-11

But then...

If grep is something simple and costs nothing I'd be happy to know. -- It just might be that I could spend some time around AoI in the near future...

• Pete

Pete - 2016-03-12

Thanks. I found a couple of grep tools for Windows. They seem to be doing the job. :)

-P-

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks