Connection Proble PLS help

Help
2008-03-31
2012-12-10
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Hi there, i have problem to connect with my Samsung d900 phone. Everything goes fine. It even finds the computer wich i could nod archieve with previous phone.But when i try to connect from mobile app it shows this error:
    OpenConnection Exception java.lang.SecurityException Security exception while trying to ask the user permissions.
    Its paired with PC, i also allowed pc in mobile as trusted. With previous phone i could connect and do everything so the app shouldd be fine. I also updated to ver 4.4 and also updated the mobile app. I really dont know where is the problem. When i try to connect when im not at my pc it shows the same eror like its a mobile phone error, but scanning goes, also sending files with kbluetooth server. So im really confused.
    Could someone give me a tip how to solve this?

Thanks a lot in advance
    Witko

• Mike

Mike - 2008-04-08

Well, in general Samsung is a strange company. Realization of some functionality in Samsung phoenes could be restricted etc.
      I've got the same error on x820 and was not able to find workaround.
      Anyway, if i remember correctly, it is possibly (at least on x820, which i had to test) to allow non-signed java app be runned on the phone. It needs to find out appropriate menu. Just try. May it helps.

• Mike

Mike - 2008-04-14

Is Your D900 locked to specific provider ? (in other words - will it works if You insert SIM card of different provider)

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks