The Beta 3 release is here. The Beta 2 release was to get a first working version out after a few years of silence. After releasing it it gained popularity and users started reporting bugs and missing features. This Beta 3 release is mostly about stabilizing the application and adding new much needed features for a better programming experience.
The major new features are:
- Seperate maximizing of main and child windows.
- Commandline parameters -l <line> -c <column>
- Braces and Comments are now language independent.
- Added more color and font preferences.
- Added a reload document function.
- Better Find and Replace support.
- Convert tabs to spaces and Trim trainling spaces support.
- Improved classview support.
For a complete list of changes and fixes check the Changelog.
Log in to post a comment.