Welcome to Antiplagiarism (Check on plagiarism) - A free and simple check on plagiarism.
The documentation for this program is found online at http://antiplagiarismc.sourceforge.net/
1) You need to install the following to get started with Antiplagiarism a Java Engine
http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/ You can take either the Runtime environment (JRE) or the Development Kit (SDK).
2) Download Antiplagiarism (Check on plagiarism)
3) To instal Antiplagiarism, just unzip the file into your home directory and enter the Antiplagiarism directory.
4) The program can be started with several different scripts depending on which version you want to run.
.bat files are for Windows and .sh are for Unix based environments such as Linux, Mac-OS X, BeOs etc:
5) Starts the Antiplagiarism Server environment (in the directory: ..\server) - AntiPlagiarism_startNetworkServer.bat (AntiPlagiarism_startNetworkServer.sh).
Preliminary the port 1527 should be opened in firewall.
For starts Antiplagiarism in a network it is necessary to edit files:
In the directory: ..\admin\ and ..\client\ AntiPlagiarism.properties
To replace in line - "jdbc.url=jdbc \:derby \://localhost\:1527/AntiPlagiarismDB;" localhost on IP Address.
Example: "jdbc.url=jdbc \:derby \://192.168.1.4\:1527/AntiPlagiarismDB;"
In the directory: ..\server\
To replace in line "localhost" on "IP Address"
6) For start GUI there are two variants:
- Start GUI of the manager (in the directory: ..\admin) - AntiPlagiarism.bat (AntiPlagiarism.sh)
- Start GUI of the client (in the directory: ..\client) - AntiPlagiarism_client.bat (AntiPlagiarism_client.sh)
7) For a stop of job of a server (in the directory: ..\server) - AntiPlagiarism_stopNetworkServer.bat (AntiPlagiarism_stopNetworkServer.sh)
Antiplagiarism (Check on plagiarism) and it's authors can be reached from http://antiplagiarismc.sourceforge.net/
Yuriy Mikhaylovskiy YuriyMikhaylovskiy@yahoo.com
Log in to post a comment.