Menu

AntiDupl 2.3.9 crashes

2018-09-24
2018-10-07
  • Scott Nabors

Scott Nabors - 2018-09-24

Hello, I've been using AntiDupl for many years so I'm pretty familiar with its functionality. However, I have not been able to use the most recent version, 2.3.9, because it always crashes as soon as I press the 'Start Search' button; I am able to use version 2.3.8.200 with no problems. I have tried closing my anit-malware program (Malwarebytes) and have made exceptions for Windows Defender in case one of those was preventing the search, but still no luck. I'm running the software on a Win10x64 machine. Any suggestions out there? Am I being an idiot and overlooking something obvious? Thanks in advance, Scott

• Kukris

Kukris - 2018-10-07

Hi,
    I have the same problem with AntiDupl 2.3.9. The previous version 2.3.8 works fine. As soon as I have selected and activated at least one path with at least one image (JPG) in it and hit the search button (green arrow) the program crashes without any message.

I also tried to delete the profile (folder user). I tested it also on a virtual machine without any firewall or antivirus program installed and AntiDupl crashes there too.

Windows 7 SP1 x64, .NET Framework 4.7.2 installed

Anonymous
Anonymous

Add attachments
Cancel