Hi, Richard and the others,
at the moment, I am polishing the new EJB cartridge a little. Richard
used Velocimacros to factor out some common functionality from the
templates. I have tried to move those macros from the templates into
EJB.vm. Velocity did not like this and complained that macros were
redefined. I found out that this is because of the Velocity
configuration properties in AndroMDAGenTask and some other conflicts
between identically defined macros in different cartridges.
Therefore, I have now instantiated more than one instance of the engine,
exactly one per cartridge instance. This already helps a lot but does
not solve the problem completely. The Velocity docs say that #parse on
macros does not work "as expected". They recommend to replace the #parse
statement with a macro library definition property.
I'll try that tomorrow.
"Consulting that helps project teams to succeed..."
openMDA - the conference about Model Driven Architecture
September 15-17, K=F6ln, Germany
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.