FreePBX 2.1 is now available.
This release features a new module admin that allows for downloading/installing/upgrading modules from a online repository. A fix to a module no longer requires upgrading the core freepbx, just "click" "click" and your up to date!.
- Inbound Routing based on (analog) zap channel (ie: no DID available)
- Russian and Portuguese
- ModuleHooks system allows modules to interact with eachother
- dialparties completely re-written in PHP - eliminating dep for asterisk-perl
- General Option to allow unauthenticated SIP calls into the system
- Define different "Dial()" options for outbound calls
- Direct DID->Extension config
- New modules, including FeatureCodes, Callback, PinSets, and others
Log in to post a comment.