Asterisk Management Portal 1.10.009 has now been released. This exciting new version has several notable additions (listed below).
The AMP homepage is http://amp.coalescentsystems.ca. Here you'll find
links to the download, install guide, and documentation wiki.
As usual, please use amportal-users mailing list for discussions about AMP: https://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=121515
AMP 1.10.009 changes:
- Optional separation of Devices and Users. Devices are endpoints (ie: phones), and can be Fixed (to a user), or Adhoc. Users are extensions, with options like voicemail. A user can log in to one or more Adhoc devices by dialing *11, and log-off by dialing *12.
- "Custom" device technology support - this means devices that are not configured directly in AMP's admin can still be used (ie: SCCP)
- Asterisk Recording Interface (ARI). ARI is a php interface to Voicemail and Monitor recordings. (written by littlejohnconsulting.com)
- RingGroups now use strategies: Ring All (default), Hunt, Memory Hunt
- DID Routes re-written as Inbound Routing. This allows for DID
specific fax emails and call answering options.
- Queues can now play a "welcome" message to callers upon joining.
- HINT priorities for FIXED devices
- Interface translated to French, German, Italian, Spanish
- FOP .21
- FOP button layout can now be sorted by last name or extension number
Log in to post a comment.