Menu

Command line interface for AMILab

Help
2016-03-16
2023-05-09
  • Mojmir Vinkler

Mojmir Vinkler - 2016-03-16

Hi,

Is there some sort of CLI for AMILab? I have quite a lot of MRIs for analysis and wouldn't want to spend days doing it manually (I'm particularly interested in your anisotropic diffusion filtering method). I also noticed there's a folder called "python_wrapper", is it already functional?

Thanks!

• Karl Krissian

Karl Krissian - 2016-03-22

Hello,

Yes, you can use amilab own scripting language to automatically process many datasets. Which version are you using?

Best

• Mojmir Vinkler

Mojmir Vinkler - 2016-04-05

Thanks, unfortunately I wasn't able to install it on Ubuntu 14.04 (getting problems with dependencies like libavcodec53 that is only available for older Ubuntu versions). I'll try to get a different machine to try it on.

• Elara Beth

Elara Beth - 2023-05-09

Hello there!

I am glad to hear that you are interested in utilizing AMILab for your MRI analysis needs. To answer your question, yes, there is a Command Line Interface (CLI) available for AMILab that can help automate your analysis process and save you valuable time.

I understand that manually analyzing a large number of MRIs can be a daunting task, and the anisotropic diffusion filtering method you mentioned can also be quite time-consuming. However, with the help of the CLI, you can easily automate this process and analyze multiple MRIs simultaneously.

Furthermore, I noticed that AMILab has a folder called "python_wrapper" that could potentially be useful for your analysis needs. Although I would recommend consulting the documentation and support resources available to ensure that you are using it correctly.

On a separate note, I am aware that there is a growing demand for surgical tech training online, and many free resources are available to access such training. It is inspiring to see how technology is enabling individuals to acquire knowledge and skills in their fields of interest from the comfort of their homes.

I hope this information helps you with your MRI analysis needs, and I wish you the best of luck with your research endeavors!

Last edit: Elara Beth 2023-05-09