Curent Amanda 2.5.1b1 RPMs, built from sourceforge top of trunk tree are available
for testing at http://www.zmanda.com/downloads.html
Please do not use these images for production machines. Use Amanda stable release 2.5.0p2 for production use.
These are available for following platforms:
- Red Hat Enterprise server 4,
- Red Hat Enterprise server 3
- Suse Linux Enterprise 9,
- Suse Linux Enterprise 10 (release candidate),
- Open Suse 10.0,
- Fedora Core 3,
- Fedora Core 4 and
- Fedora Core 5.
- Source RPM and tar ball are also available.
Please report bugs found in these RPMs in sourceforge bug
tracker (use group v2.5.1b1).
Changes in 2.5.1b1
- SSL encryption support
- amrecover uses secure API
- New authentication protocols - bsdudp, bsdtcp (bsdtcp uses only 2 ports for
- Configuration (amanda.conf) override option (-o) for Amanda commands.
- Support for binary path names (spaces in filenames) for file names in amanda.conf and disklist.
- Code cleanups: Lint clean, 64bit clean, memory/file descriptor leaks fixed using valgrind tool, Coverity scan
You can find updated man pages and documentation in http://wiki.zmanda.com/
Log in to post a comment.