From: Dave Rolsky <autarch@ur...> - 2005-10-21 22:52:14
* This release deprecates a number of methods, though it should be
backwards compatible with previous versions.
* Instead of having Class::AlzaboWrapper insert itself as a parent
class for classes which import it, you are encouraged to "use base
* Instead of passing a table to the import, you are encouraged to call
SetAlzaboTable() and MakeColumnMethods().
* A number of class methods have been renamed to use StudlyCaps, such
as Table(), AlzaboAttributes(), etc. The old lower_case versions
still work. See the docs for details.
- Added a next_as_hash method to Class::AlzaboWrapper::Cursor. Patch
by Eric Waters.
- Allow create() to take extra parameters just like new() does, so
that when _init() is eventually called it can work the same way for
both create() and new().
Your guide to all that's veg. My book blog
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.