From: Dave Rolsky <autarch@ur...> - 2001-04-25 05:27:42
Ok, this time I mean it. The kinks are out.
I need a better test suite. Volunteers to write a test suite for the web
interface? I can dream, can't I?
Changes for 0.43:
- Allow passing of port when executing SQL from schema creator.
- Confirm schema deletion in schema creator.
- Quick hack to fix a problem with Alzabo::MethodMaker when using
caching. However, this requires that the caching modules be loaded
first, before Alzabo::MethodMaker. A more palatable fix will be in a
- Fix a problem with prefetching rows that caused row objects to
contain undefined values for certain columns. This only happened if
you were prefetching one column.
- Fix another problem that left the schema creator still broken.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.