It seems that my releases are coming in quickly spaced pairs. Hope this
doesn't inconvenience anybody but I prefer to release often rather than
releases that are hugely different from previous ones.
Sourceforge home page: http://alzabo.sourceforge.net/
Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/alzabo/
Alzabo is a two-fold program. Its first function is as a data modelling
tool. Through either a schema creation interface or a custom perl program,
you can create a set of schema, table, column, etc. objects that represent
your data model. Alzabo is also capable of reverse engineering an existing
Its second function is as a RDBMS to object mapping system. Once you have
created a schema, you can use the Alzabo::Runtime::Table and
Alzabo::Runtime::Row classes to access its data. These classes offer a low
level interface to common operations such as SQL SELECT, INSERT, DELETE,
and UPDATE commands.
- Fixed major bugs in Alzabo::Runtime::Table::insert method.
- Fixed bug in Alzabo::Runtime::Row::delete method related to API
change in 0.06
- Reduce amount of work done in Alzabo::Runtime::Row when referential
integrity maintenance is set to false.
- Added new method to Alzabo::Runtime::Row: rows_by_foreign_key. A
row can now fetch the rows that are related to it automatically.
- Made all Alzabo::Table foreign key object returning methods
list/scalar context sensitive. This is useful when you know that
there is only one foreign key that matches what you are looking for.
We await the New Sun
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.