One bug fix and some new features
Sourceforge home page: http://alzabo.sourceforge.net/
Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/alzabo/
Alzabo is a two-fold program. Its first function is as a data modelling
tool. Through either a schema creation interface or a custom perl program,
you can create a set of schema, table, column, etc. objects that represent
your data model. Alzabo is also capable of reverse engineering an existing
Its second function is as a RDBMS to object mapping system. Once you have
created a schema, you can use the Alzabo::Runtime::Table and
Alzabo::Runtime::Row classes to access its data. These classes offer a low
level interface to common operations such as SQL SELECT, INSERT, DELETE,
and UPDATE commands.
- change return value from Alzabo::Index id method to be something
that can be an actual index name. This is a bug fix as previously
index SQL was not valid (at least not for MySQL).
- cosmetic fixes in schema creator
- moved exception component to common mason files so its shared by
schema creator and data browser.
- added Index attribute of unique (so we can make unique indexes).
- made SQL making code for MySQL aware of this.
- added ability to set this to schema creator.
- added ability to specify column order in an index in schema creator.
- made it possible for a table to have more than one foreign from a
given column. documented how this changes API in Alzbo::Table.
- API: The Alzabo::Table foreign_keys() method name has been changed
to all_foreign_keys(). The foreign_key method (which returns keys by
table to and column from) is now the foreign_keys() method because it
can return more than one object.
- change schema creator, Alzabo::Create::Schema module, and
03/create.t test to handle this properly.
- added ability to move columns and tables to arbitrary new locations
after they've been created (without the arrows).
We await the New Sun
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.