Sound worked fine with Fedora Core 2.
I upgraded to Fedora Core 3 Test 3 and now I have a
bunch of problems:
a) sound doesn't work.
b) artsd grabs every available CPU cycle it can find,
c) any attempt to change the settings on a sound device
(Control Center, system-config-soundcard) hangs the
I've tried everything I can think of, including 3 different
kernels. I'm using alsa 1.06x.
The soundcard is an intel810 device. I'm an experienced
Linux user. I've got a bunch of debugging info that I'll share
when someone shows interest in my case.
I've searched the archives as best I can and I can't find a
case that resembles my situation.
Log in to post a comment.