Menu

Chat in this topic!

Developers
Shirkit
2010-05-12
2012-12-04
  • Shirkit

Shirkit - 2010-05-12

Use this topic to chat for now. Later we'll change this.

• Shirkit

Shirkit - 2010-05-12

So guys, what are you going to do?

I'm currently working in the Manager Class. It's the one who will control the ModManager.

• Dan Tim

Dan Tim - 2010-05-13

Hi everyone, I am installing tortoise svn now to do checkouts now. Quick question, I saw some details about a GUI and was wondering what you preferred. Something in swing perhaps?

• Shirkit

Shirkit - 2010-05-13

Yes, probally something in the swing. Dude, if you gonna use Netbeans, no need for Tortoise, just go to Tools -> Subversion -> Checkout and it will download everything for you, just need to install a 500kb plugin. I prefer on that way =P

• Berg Gudbergsson

Best to use swing since Jaxx has something like jaxx.jtextarea if we are still using Jaxx.

• Shirkit

Shirkit - 2010-05-16

Hey guys, what you you been doing lately? I'm finishing the classes in the ModManager, I needed to make some changes the wasy I was thinking, so not much progress at the point the prohect was, but it's much more organized than it was. I'll probally upload more updates in a couple of days.

• Shirkit

Shirkit - 2010-05-24

Sometimes I feel that everybody simply disappeared. Is anyone alive out there?

• Curry

Curry - 2010-08-11

Hey there! I would like to help with translation of this application to Russian.

• Shirkit

Shirkit - 2010-08-11

When we move to Beta version, is more likely that the changes in the UI stops for good. When that happens, I'll open the tracker of translations =P

• pencilcheck

pencilcheck - 2010-08-15

any help is appreciated.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2010-10-16

Hey.  I'd like to help on this project :D (HoN username: Gcommer)

I've got a few years experience with Java and this looks like a cool project I could work on.  I know my way around honmods pretty well already (I made a few before HoN was released… but never a mod worthy of releasing).

I've already downloaded the source from svn… but I'm wondering how to build it :p  Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but theres no build commands - or even a README for that matter - and I don't see any project files for an IDE like eclipse or netbeans either.