The Gold News
UP 20% following More Gold Findings!
Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%
Gold prices are climbing twice as fast as last years predictions. Lack
of exploration in the 90's has caused a depleted gold supply and the US
dollar has pushed investors to a more secure investment.
New technology has uncovered large deposits in Suriname, a country know
for its gold since the 1700's but has until now not been fully explored.
Hemisphere Gold Inc has recently announced findings of rich gold
deposits in Suriname. This is on their 720 sq mile property right in the
middle of the largest gold mines in the Suriname gold belt.
Five Things You Should Know
1. Gold is on a Bull Run. We are heading for the kind of numbers we saw
in the 80's.
2. Demand for Gold supplies is at a n all time high. Analysts believe
these demands and not only holding but increasing in many areas.
3. Hemisphere's level of expertise in geology and financial management
gives it a clear edge in this current market.
4. HPGI is Playing The Gold Belt HPGI's 72,000 Hectare property sits in
the middle of two major gold deposits, one of which is already producing.
5. Established relationships with Newmont and IAMGOLD, two of Suriname's
largest gold companies, will be useful during a large strike.
The decisions you make in the current market need to be wise and
precise. HPGI is the type of company that could very well be a great
safe haven during the current troubled market. Take the time to review
their website and the profiles on Stockguru. It could be the best
decision you make this year.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.