Menu

Error execute AIE

Help
2012-08-02
2013-04-17
  • Julio Cesar Martini

Hello,

I'm trying installing AIE in my WebSite local, but edit is not view correct.

My Scenario:
    PHP 5.4.2
    Modules: Imagick 3.1.0RC2 enable with PHP (phpinfo)
    ExtJS 2.3.0
    Mac OS Snow Leopard

My config.inc.php

<?php
      $web_root_dir="/Users/juliomartini/Sistemas/teste.localhost/aie/";              //the root directory of the webpage
      $server_temp_dir=$web_root_dir."temp/";      //the directory for temporary files and thumbnails cache
      $ffmpeg_location="";                         //the location of ffmpeg for video preview eg. "/usr/bin/ffmpeg". leave blank if ffmpeg is not installed.
      $fonts_dir=$web_root_dir."/fonts/";          //the fonts-directory
      $imagemagick_dir="/usr/local/Cellar/imagemagick/6.7.7-6/";                //the ImageMagick installation directory
      $language="en";                              //the Language, en and de for now…
      $ext_dir="libs/extjs/";                       //the relative path to the ext-js-library
      $default_theme="black";                      //the default ext-js-theme
    ?>

Access test.html image Tree.jpg is visible correct.
    In Popup the image is not loaded and errors:

Notice: Undefined variable: wl in /Users/juliomartini/Sistemas/teste.localhost/aie/aie/imageeditor.php on line 1175

Why? Any suggestion?

In attachment images.

Thanks!!!!

• Julian Stricker

Julian Stricker - 2012-08-02

Hi!
    It seems that on your Webserver the PHP-Code is not executed. You should set the "short_open_tag" in your php.ini to 1.
    Alternatively you have to change the "<?" at the top of all files in the aie/includes directory to "<?php".

Julian

• Julio Cesar Martini

Hi Julian.

Thanks for the reply.  90% app is running.  My image is edit  (crop, change size) but Save Image is not apply.

In my log Apache:

PHP Warning:  getimagesize(/Users/juliomartini/Sistemas/teste.localhost/aie/temp/1edaa99d68c4f4acdb4a68e21f748410.jpg-1): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in

In my folder temp I have archives above
    1edaa99d68c4f4acdb4a68e21f748410.jpg
    1edaa99d68c4f4acdb4a68e21f748410.jpg-0

Why? Any suggestion?

In attachment images.

• Julio Cesar Martini

Sorry Julian.

Problem resolved. Path do ImageMagick incorret.
    APP 100% running.
    Thanks for help !!!!!

• lexxai

lexxai - 2012-08-29

APP 100% running.

Even Watermark feature work ok ?

• lexxai

lexxai - 2012-08-29

Watermark now can work if made some changes into bildserver.php: line 165 after else if ($_GET=="watermark")

$befehlszeilea=$imagemagick_dir."composite -compose over".$blendtext." ".escapeshellarg($web_root_dir."images/".$pm[1
    ])." -geometry ".(intval($pm[4])-intval($pm[2]))."x".(intval($pm[5])-intval($pm[3]))."+".intval($pm[2])."+".intval($pm[3]);

need use more -geometry instead of -size

old was:

$befehlszeilea=$imagemagick_dir."composite -compose over".$blendtext." ".escapeshellarg($web_root_dir."images/".$pm[1
    ])." -resize ".(intval($pm[4])-intval($pm[2]))."x".(intval($pm[5])-intval($pm[3]))."! -geometry +".intval($pm[2])."+".intval($pm[3]);

May be I don't know all tricks, but ONLY in this case watermark feature work at my side with ImageMagick-6.7.8