The last six weeks have been great weeks. We almost hit 400 downloads in one month and again received lots of feedback and suggestions. Thanks for that. We are also glad to announce that we have a new member in our development team, welcome Sebastian!
We have mainly been concentrating on fixing smaller bugs and on some minor feature enhancements:
- Improved note crossreference highlighting system
- maintenance functions for checking note crossreference consistency
- More detailed feedback on file uploading errors
- Display of booktitle field in crossref
- Keyword delimiter detection
- Improved sorting on year for publications with crossreferences
- and multiple bugfixes (see our sourceforge bugtracker for that..)
For the upcoming releases we have several things in mind, of which the most important one is a (optional) public read-only access. For more details on that and other plans, please see our sourceforge site:
If you have other comments, feedback or great ideas, please drop a message at the sourceforge site.
The latest version of Aigaion can be downloaded through our website on http://www.aigaion.nl/
Aigaion is a web-based, annotated bibliography management system. It offers full support for BibTeX and other bibliographic formats. Aigaion is freeware and open source software (GPL).
Log in to post a comment.