From: Hannes von Haugwitz <hannes@vo...> - 2011-02-16 10:04:59
AIDE version 0.16a1 has just been released.
You can download it from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aide/files/devel
Please ALWAYS verify the signature of a release file before using it (see
README for details).
This alpha version does not represent the final release. Some of the
features are still in development or experimental and not widely tested.
They may potentially cause crashes or data loss. Therefore please do not
use AIDE 0.16a1 in a production environment.
The most noteworthy changes between 0.15.1 and 0.16a1 are:
* Enabled summarize_changes by default
* Compare database entries just once
* Wrap attribute values instead of cut them off
* Side-by-side output of acl and xattrs values
* Use '|' to separate the old value from the new one
* Print added or removed attributes of changed entries if forced
* Print details about added and removed entries in verbose level 6
* Print added and removed attribute values of changed entries in
verbose level 6 or higher
* Added numeric timezone to time format
* Bug fixes
Please test this version of AIDE and report any issue to the aide-devel
The home URL of AIDE is http://aide.sf.net
Hannes von Haugwitz