adx is a minimalistic but massively web enabled address book running completely in web browser.
Supported: Skype, Twitter, Flickr, Delicious, Facebook, LinkedIn, hCard (Microformats), instant messengers, etc.
How it works: XML + XSLT = HTML in your web browser.
adx 1.03 (2011-01-23):
Main change: adx supports now photos for each contact. A photo can be added as URL or embedded via data URI scheme. Added photos are detectable via hCard (Microformat)
- enhancement: photo support for hCard/vCard (e.g. as URL or data URI scheme; IE supports data URI scheme with version 8 and later)
-- settings variable 'photo_show_default' defines if photos are shown or hidden
- enhancement: settings variable 'phone_protocol' defines the protocl to use for phone numbers (e.g. "callto:", "tel:", etc)
- limited icongroup size to 230 pixel (otherwise the overall width gets quite high when many accounts are defined)
- fixed: Birthday reminder did not work (red marking)
- fixed: first icon of web account was omitted by Chrome (open issue: further first icons in accounts are missing)
Update from a previous version of adx:
Just replace the file 'adx2html_phonelist.xsl' with the new one from this release
Project website on SoureForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/adx
Log in to post a comment.