Menu

Adv OR woth utorrent

Anonymous
2013-05-11
2018-05-12
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2013-05-11

Are you a noob? Don't you know that TOR or AdvOR does not support udp trackers? There is currently no way to anonymise torrents and even when the download starts when you configure utorrent to use 127.0.0.1:9150, still your read IP address leaks. TOR network does not support just because they do not want its misuse or wastage of users' bandwidth for unproductive purposes.

Torrents can be anonymously downloaded or uploaded only via VPNs because VPNs support udp requests too.
    (Ashish Garg, IPS)

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2013-05-13

May be I am noob.
    So if TOR or Adv OR does not support udp trackers does that mean torrents dont work with it??
    But I have used utorrent with AdvOR but dont remember settings I used.
    Also as per Changelog I think AdvOR do support some of the torrent clients.
    (Please note that I am not talking about anonymity but the functionality of torrent clients with the program.)

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2013-05-13

then we do you want to intercept it with AdvOR? Simply:
    1. Run AdvOR and keep it running;
    and
    2. use 127.0.0.1 as IP address and 9150 as port in your utorrent client.
    You traffic will automatically pass through AdvOR

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2013-05-27

You can use uTorrent with HTTP and HTTPS trackers. Intercept it with AdvOR and in uTorrent go to Preferences / Connection / Proxy server.
    Type: HTTPS
    Proxy: 127.0.0.1
    Port: 9050
    Resolve hostnames through proxy: on

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2013-05-27

@ Comment above: TOR is socks based and not HTTPS. Secondly now tor network supports port 9150 and not 9050 from the last 2-3 versions.
    So comment dated 13/5/2013 is correct for anonymity to a certain extent while the comment thereafter just expose you categorically.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2013-05-28

"@ Comment above: TOR is socks based and not HTTPS"

Yes, TOR is. AdvOR is not TOR.
    AdvOR supports Socks, HTTP and HTTPS. Also, you don't even need to configure uTorrent if you intercept it with AdvOR. Just use HTTP and HTTPS trackers and it works.

"Secondly now tor network supports port 9150"

The proxy port can be anything you want. AdvOR uses 9050 unless you change it.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2013-05-28

@ Comment Above:

{Yes, TOR is. AdvOR is not TOR.}

AdvOR is not TOR but it is based on TOR network - the nodes that AdvOR uses belong to TOR network,though AdvOR is much more secure and superfast as compared to Tor (vadiala or TBB).

{"Secondly now tor network supports port 9150"}

Perhaps you didn't care to look into the first tab on the left side of AdvOR to see the port it uses or you are still using the old version (prior to last 3 releases).

You can download torrents with AdvOR or TOR provided you don't give a damn care to litigation and prosecution and have enough money to pay as damages for copyright infringment. But please don't misguide others and make their lives miserable as everyone can't afford heavy damages and litigation cost in different countries.

Let TOR network less congested for the human right activists who are continiously under threat to their lives in the opperessive regimes. TOR and AdvORs are primarily for the whistleblowers and social activists whose protection is essential.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2013-05-31

"You can download torrents with AdvOR or TOR provided you don't give a damn care to litigation and prosecution and have enough money to pay as damages for copyright infringment."

When uTorrent is intercepted by AdvOR there is no way to trace the downloader. Don't misguide others that there is. Only TOR is traceable because it can't restrict uTorrent in the way AdvOR can. When it is intercepted by AdvOR, uTorrent doesn't get the local address, it can't connect directly anywhere and it can't use unsupported protocols if AdvOR defaults are used.

"Perhaps you didn't care to look into the first tab on the left side of AdvOR to see the port it uses or you are still using the old version (prior to last 3 releases)"

AdvOR 0.3.0.18b still uses the port 9050.

LE: Only the AdvOR.ini from AdvOR\Help\Firefox uses 9150 but that is not the default in AdvOR.

Last edit: Anonymous 2015-12-08
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2013-06-01

@ Last comment:
    Can you tell the procedure to intercept an application with AdvOR? Kindly upload picture tutorial with complete procedure because TOR is very much slow and in our country bandwidth is very much costly. AdvOR works perfectly but I could not understand the procedure of interception. There are two conflicting or confusing options or procedures in the AdvOR client.

I tried using firefox interception with AdvOR but it initially sent my own IP address when I checked with a network sniffing software. I want to use proxy after the Tor exit node because the website where we used to collect information about coal scams has blocked TOR access.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2013-09-09

Dear noob(the guy who said AdvOR uses the TOR network) Actually both of them use the onion relay network. Which by the way is accessible without the client software when you are working on a linux distro and know the right commands.

• Vektor

Vektor - 2013-11-30

I tried using firefox interception with AdvOR but it initially sent my own IP address when I checked with a network sniffing software.

That is very interesting! How did you try to intercept Firefox? Did you see any errors in the "Debug" window? Which OS do you use? I need more information about this problem to be able to solve it.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2015-05-26

why not just run with the stock rc4 on port 443?

Last edit: Anonymous 2015-08-01
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2015-10-15

ThreatFire (HIPS) continue to alert me that Advor try to send an email.......is a false positive ?
    Now I Use an old version of Advor 0.2.0.1.2 for see if this version get the same alert.
    Please someone has some information about ?

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2016-03-28

Anonymous
    2015-10-15
    ThreatFire (HIPS) continue to alert me that Advor try to send an email.......is a false positive ?
    Now I Use an old version of Advor 0.2.0.1.2 for see if this version get the same alert.
    Please someone has some information about ?I

Dont know mean, run anti-virus, delete auto run process system , trojan or malware/miner bit

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2016-05-20

so what's about security with advor ?

i always have read , tor was secure ,and after some pepole was busted in blackmarket
    (tor not anymore secure )

after here , advor was more secure than tor for download torrent ,
    and now i read advor not secure because UDP ....

where the truth ???

for me i have think advor was a rotate proxy for know identity of client.
    when ip from client was know and allowed they give my ip for direct connection.

im in france ,and i have black list all french connection
    and blacklisted french autorities.

here french pepole ,all see by vpn...
    advor was secure or not ?

im using advor for torrent only at this time

Last edit: Anonymous 2016-05-20
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2016-06-08

"Don't torrent over Tor
    Torrent file-sharing applications have been observed to ignore proxy settings and make direct connections even when they are told to use Tor. Even if your torrent application connects only through Tor, you will often send out your real IP address in the tracker GET request, because that's how torrents work. Not only do you deanonymize your torrent traffic and your other simultaneous Tor web traffic this way, you also slow down the entire Tor network for everyone else."

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2017-10-31

Hi guys. I've used Advor successfully for years but i'm now having the " Error creating remote thread, code: 0" when trying to intercept programs (browsers). Firefox is my browser of choice but my IP isn't being masked. Major security issue. Any ideas???

• anthony Jones

anthony Jones - 2018-05-12

Email (glodocuments12@gmail.com) Buy High Quality Fake and Real Registered and Unregistered Documents : ID cards, Visa, Passport, Medical Reports, Change all identity documents, USA/UK Residence Permits, Clear criminal records, Social Security Number, Birth Certificate, Driver's license, USA/UK Residence Permits, School Diplomas and Certificates, Teacher's License, Utility Bills,Divorce Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Property Tittles,Customs, Counterfeit Money,.

Security Feature Present:

-IDs Scan-yes
    -HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL
    -BARCODES: IDS SCAN
    -UV: YES

Text or call....(201) 351-9926

Email: glodocuments12@gmail.com

VIDEO LINKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PibhKDYTDC8

Best and Most Recommended Producers of High Quality Real and Fake Passport, ID Card, Social Security Card, Driver's License, Birth Certificate....

• jack daniels

jack daniels - 2018-05-25
    Post awaiting moderation.