Menu

EthernetIPforSLCMicroCom

Help
2018-05-04
2018-05-04
  • Dhananjay Joshi

Dhananjay Joshi - 2018-05-04

I am using AdvancedHMIv399x. I am not using any UI Controls, I am just using EthernetIPforSLCMicroCom.Read and Write.
    Recently I came across the Subscribe Event where PLC Polls Data after a Declare Time Interval. This will save me a Lot of Time for updating Values from PLC as 1by1 fetching Tags takes 10 ms (Specified on some other discussion). I can Fetch all Real bits normally with subscription but unable to work with Boolean Tags like B3:10/0-1-2-3 etc. and Timer valueslike T4:9.PRE, ACC, EN,DN values of all T4 tags list. Either this gives me error saying too small or too large value. or Event is not called entirely. Can you provide me a solution to subscribe ti Polling of timerand boolean values? I am using C# for programming.
    var Timers = Connection.Subscribe("T4:0", 50,100, Subscribedevent);
    Connection.SubscriptionDataReceived += Connection_SubscriptionDataReceived;

• Archie

Archie - 2018-05-04

If you post this on the official forum, you will get more responses:

https://www.advancedhmi.com/forum/index.php

• Dhananjay Joshi

Hi Archie,
    I just need 2 Lines of code fore referencing to correct my logic.
    I need correct
    var Timers = Connection.Subscribe("Timertag", 50,100ms, Subscribedevent);
    var Counters= Connection.Subscribe("CounterTag", 50,100ms, Subscribedevent);
    var BooleanBits = Connection.Subscribe("BooleanBitTag(eg. B3:0/1)", 50,100ms, Subscribedevent);

If you can give me that My problems will be fixed. Nothing more to discuss.

Is it Still necessary to go to the forum?

Greatwork BTW with Advanced HMI!

• Dhananjay Joshi

I followed this but does not work with Timers, Booleans or Counters. Any way I'll raise it in forum.

• Dhananjay Joshi

Hi Archie, Can you may be just ping some expert to respond on Forum where I have posted my question again. Please. I am on a clock...

• Archie

Archie - 2018-05-04

It is still early here in North America so it may be a few hours before anyone sees the post. I am unable to check into it today because I will be giving a training class all day.

• Archie

Archie - 2018-05-04

The one thing you could try is to add a BasicLabel to the form and set PLCAddressValue to an addres that you say is not working, then run the application. All of the visual controls use the subscription mechanism, so it will prove out that it works or give an error to indicate the problem.

• Dhananjay Joshi

Ok, I understand, I saw Timings on forum page :). Counters and Timers go to oveflow Exception after subscription. while Booleans go to next Tag instead of Bit (B3:1, B3:2 instead of B3:1/0, B3:1/1).

I'll work with forum then, Thanks.