I've read in this forum that there is lot's of problems make this driver works and I'm getting the same error.

I'm trying to develop a WebSite that will use SQLite as the backend database and C# (Mono) as the programming language. I've try to  use the Mono.Data.SqliteClient driver to manipulate my database and everything goes well, but when I deploy my WebSite, some references was missing and then I try to find another driver to use.

I've found that this driver is "compatible" with Windows and Mono development but I can't make it work. Referencing the SQLite.NET.dll  in my application it's not enough because I'm always getting this error:

Server error in '/' application
Description: Error processing request.

Error Message: HTTP 500.

Stack Trace:

System.DllNotFoundException: kernel32
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) Finisar.SQLite.Util:GetProcessHeap ()
  at Finisar.SQLite.Util.AllocateUnmanagedMemory (Int32 size) [0x00000]
  at Finisar.SQLite.MarshalStr.GetSQLiteStr () [0x00000]
  at Finisar.SQLite.sqlite3.open (System.String filename) [0x00000]
  at Finisar.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open () [0x00000]
  at Common.DataAccess.Provider.Open () [0x00000]
  at Common.DataAccess.Provider.OpenDataReader (System.String sqlStatement) [0x00000]
  at Common.DataAccess.Persistency`1[olimpo.Data.tbl_CORE_Page].GerateDataReader (olimpo.Data.tbl_CORE_Page , System.String ) [0x00000]
  at Common.DataAccess.Persistency`1[olimpo.Data.tbl_CORE_Page].GetObject (olimpo.Data.tbl_CORE_Page , System.String ) [0x00000]
  at Common.DataAccess.DataPersistency`1[olimpo.Data.tbl_CORE_Page].GetObject (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 ) [0x00000]
  at olimpo.Theme.Manager.LoadTheme (System.Web.UI.Page myPage) [0x00000]
  at olimpo.WebUI.Default.Page_Load (System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e) [0x00000]
  at (wrapper delegate-invoke) System.MulticastDelegate:invoke_void_object_EventArgs (object,System.EventArgs)
  at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad (System.EventArgs e) [0x00000]
  at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive () [0x00000]
  at System.Web.UI.Page.InternalProcessRequest () [0x00000]
  at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest (System.Web.HttpContext context) [0x00000]

Then I look for this problem and in this forum I get know that I need some sqlite3.dll near the .exe file. In WebSite I don't have a .exe file. Where should I put this dll file?
I found several versions of this dll and with all I get the same message:

Server error in '/' application
Description: Error processing request.

Error Message: HTTP 500.

Stack Trace:

System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly '/home/esqueleto/myDevelop/olimpocm/trunk/olimpo.WebUI/bin/Sqlite3.dll' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
File name: '/home/esqueleto/myDevelop/olimpocm/trunk/olimpo.WebUI/bin/Sqlite3.dll'
  at <0x00000> <unknown method>
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:LoadFrom (string,bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom (System.String assemblyFile) [0x00000]
  at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.LoadType (System.String typeName) [0x00000]
  at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.SetBaseType (System.String type) [0x00000]
  at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessMainAttributes (System.Collections.Hashtable atts) [0x00000]
  at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.AddDirective (System.String directive, System.Collections.Hashtable atts) [0x00000]
  at System.Web.UI.ApplicationFileParser.AddDirective (System.String directive, System.Collections.Hashtable atts) [0x00000]
  at System.Web.Compilation.AspGenerator.TagParsed (ILocation location, TagType tagtype, System.String tagid, System.Web.Compilation.TagAttributes attributes) [0x00000]
  at (wrapper delegate-invoke) System.MulticastDelegate:invoke_void_ILocation_TagType_string_TagAttributes (System.Web.Compilation.ILocation,System.Web.Compilation.TagType,string,System.Web.Compilation.TagAttributes)
  at System.Web.Compilation.AspParser.OnTagParsed (TagType tagtype, System.String id, System.Web.Compilation.TagAttributes attributes) [0x00000]
  at System.Web.Compilation.AspParser.Parse () [0x00000]
  at System.Web.Compilation.AspGenerator.Parse (System.String file) [0x00000]
  at System.Web.Compilation.AspGenerator.Parse () [0x00000]
  at System.Web.Compilation.AspGenerator.GetCompiledType () [0x00000]
  at System.Web.UI.ApplicationFileParser.GetCompiledApplicationType (System.String inputFile, System.Web.HttpContext context) [0x00000]
  at System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.InitType (System.Web.HttpContext context) [0x00000]
  at System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetApplication (System.Web.HttpContext context) [0x00000]
  at System.Web.HttpRuntime.RealProcessRequest (System.Object o) [0x00000]

What I'm doing wrong? Should I have to do something else? How can I make the Finisar.SQLite load the sqlite3.dll with no problem?

I hope that anyone can help me.

tkx in advance
Paulo Aboim Pinto
Odivelas - Portugal