From: Mat Marcus <mat-lists@em...> - 2010-11-21 20:14:53
Novermber 2, 2010: Version 1.0.43 of the Adobe Source Libraries has
(Note: The .bat version of asl_net_setup is not currently
supported. Contributions to that script with valid links to pre-compiled
binaries for curl, etc. are welcome. Pre-compiled Mac OS X versions of
Adobe Begin are also not supported in this release)
Highlights of this release include:
2010/11/02 : 1.0.43
- Updated projects to support Boost 1.44.0
- Updated boost 1.44.0 patches
- Add back security-theater setting to boost build
- Addressing filesystem v2 compilation errors on windows
- Simplified move library. Removed move_sink and copy_sink in favor of
always using RVO.
- Added the "to" token ("->") to the lexer
- Removed gil from ASL (clients can use boost version instead)
- Added support for gcc 4.5.0 with -std=C++0x.
- Updated to Visual Studio 2010, older versions not supported.
- Renamed jamfiles to jamfile.jam
- Added support for hexadecimal numbers to the lexer (0xDEADBEEF,
- Extended the dancing links algorithm to include colorized nodes;
updated test cases as well.
- gcc 4.2 and OS X 10.5 SDK support (deprecated function warnings
- Replaced of basic_sheet_t with sheet_t in layouts and associated Eve
- New external_model_t with support for cell creation in Adam parser.
- once.hpp fix (Thanks John (Eljay) Love-Jensen)
- Added support for overriding the index operator in the
- Property model library
Added support for multi-out relate terms. For example:
x, y <== [a, b];
a, b <== [x, y];
The rhs value must be an array with the same arity as the number of
cells named on the left. A cell can appear more than once on the
left so long as the term can be uniquely selected.
Fixed bugs in flow algorithm that cuased cells to resolve
out of order.
Fixed enablement bug in initial call to monitor_enabled.
User supported libs (APL):
- Fixed platform_slider on windows: now works to use scroll bar ranges
different from 0 to 100 in eve
- Binary file format debugger (bffd) submitted
Distribution files can be downloaded from here: