Menu

Setting list of servers and have db type

Help
2011-06-05
2018-01-31
  • Nobody/Anonymous

We've tried implementing the login-servers plugin but have found two issues:

1) We can't seem to get "localhost" set as the only value. We've defined a array called 'domain' and inserted a single value of 'localhost', but that just causes the script to throw a T_VARIABLE error.

2) That plugin seems to leave out the entire option to choose which DB type (which I assume is coded into the main script for defining ports, etc.). What can we add to the form to allow us to have both MySQL and PostgreSQL as the options for a localhost login?

• Jakub Vrána

Jakub Vrána - 2011-06-07

1) Initialize the plugin by new AdminerLoginServers(array("localhost")).

2) The plugin really does not allow it. The ideal solution would be something like array("MySQL" => array("localhost", "my1"), "PostgreSQL" => array("localhost", "pg1")) but Adminer currently doesn't support this.

• grammm

grammm - 2014-02-26

It is not supported yet?

• Jakub Vrána

Jakub Vrána - 2014-02-26

No.

• grammm

grammm - 2014-02-27

Thanks for reply!
    How can I do it then?
    How do I say it the driver (oracle), only I can pass it the server and isn´t works

• Jakub Vrána

Jakub Vrána - 2014-03-01

You can change the loginForm() method to always send oracle as the driver and only allow choosing the server.

• Mike Copros

Mike Copros - 2016-10-13

This would be a really useful feature. Following the ideal solution suggested something like this array("MySQL" => array("localhost", "my1"), "PostgreSQL" => array("localhost", "pg1"))

Does Adminer currently support this ?

• Jakub Vrána

Jakub Vrána - 2018-01-31

There are now some user contributed plugins to do this.