I'm working on the website of a blues festival, and, as I'm migrating from J 1.5 to J3.3, I wanted to add a directory of all the musicians that performed in this festival.
If it was a database (as in Access), I would have the categories :
- musicians ( name, instruments, presentation, ...)
- groups ( name, history, CDs ...)
- festivals (Name, date, programs, URL ...)
- CDs (name, group, titles, ref., link to buy it ...)
- videos (Youtube)
and links between all these categories : a musician is a part of a group, and linked to (a) festival(s) and CD ...
For ex., :
- on the page of a group, besides his description, I would like to display the list of their next festivals, the list (with thumbnails) of their CDs, the list of the musicians, and links to the videos ... etc
- on the page of a CD, besides his description and titles list, I would like to display a link to the group page, the list of the musicians ...
Can I do that with Adminer ?
You could probably get pretty far with extensions: http://www.adminer.org/en/extension/. But I wouldn't say that Adminer the best tool to do this.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.