Feature request: when changing between databases, if the newly selected database has the a table with the same name as the previously opened table from the previous database, then open that table.
In other words, follow these steps:
1. Login to adminer and open the database "foobar".
2. Select/describe/open the table "footable".
3. Now use the drop-down box to select the database "test_foobar".
- The current behavior will just open the "homepage" for the database "test_foobar".
- My proposed new behavior is:
- - If there is a table named "footable" in "test_foobar", then open it [i.e., open the same view (select/describe/whatever) in "test_foobar.footable", just like it was opened in "foobar.footable"]
- - If there is not such table, then keep the current behavior, opening the database homepage.
Log in to post a comment.