Once time Concept Movement

2009-03-25
2013-03-07
  • Faisal Abbas

Faisal Abbas - 2009-03-25

Hello,

We are trying to implement Adempier Libero HR/Payroll.
    Right now I am in the process of understanding the concepts and the procesess involved. I believe I would be able to contribute to the knowledge base.

In the meanwhile, could someone point me to the (already implemented) feature of one time concept movement. How should I go about it?

Also, I would appreciate if some one could clarify "Registered", "Printed", "Paid", Read Write" values in the context of "Concepts".

We are pitching to implement Adempier in a govt. organization in Pakistan and believe that it could give boost to the project (and OSS in general) if the  deployment is speedy and satisfying.

Thanks

Faisal

• Cristina Ghita

Cristina Ghita - 2009-03-25

Hi,

Can you give a more extended explanation of what did you meant by saying this:

"In the meanwhile, could someone point me to the (already implemented) feature of one time concept movement. How should I go about it?  "

Regards,
      Cristina Ghita - www.arhipac.ro

• Faisal Abbas

Faisal Abbas - 2009-03-27

Yes Cristina,

I am looking for a way to implement a way for one time HR Payroll Movement for certain Payroll Concept? Once a concept is processed for a given period, it is marked "Processed".

Basically incidence based concept as opposed to recurring concept.

Thanks

• Toplin

Toplin - 2010-10-05

Hi Faisal

"  Also, I would appreciate if some one could clarify "Registered", "Printed", "Paid", Read Write" values in the context of "Concepts".
    "

From what i have understood so far
    1) "Registered" indicates that the data for the concept has to be captured manually via the incidence form e.g. Overtime hours,  bonus etc
    2) "Printed" - we used it on generating the movement reports and can also be used on generating the payslip. It indicates whether the incidence is printed or not
    3) Havent used the "Paid" and "Read/Write" as yet.

What I would like to know is whether the "Read/Write" replaced the "Write Movement"?

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks