ADempiere Arabic translation 80% finished

2010-05-27
2014-03-27
  • Mahmoud Elmasry

Mahmoud Elmasry - 2010-05-27

Alsalamo Alaykom

My name is Mahmoud Elmasry
    I have finished about 80 % of ADempiere Arabic translation, installed it on the interface but i have a problem in the direction of the fields, how can i convert the interface to right to left

Mahmoud Elmasry,
    System Analyst

• Abdurahman Addoais

Wa Alikom Alsalam

Dear Mohammed,
    I changed the direction of interfaces by changing source code for both client and zkwebui projects. For client project I tested log in language is it right to left then change the component direction. For zkwebui same is done but I used style direction = rtl.
    Did this answer what you need?

Abdurahman.

• Mohammed Alghwell

Asalamu Alaikum,

Dear Mahmoud. I am new to the form and to ADembiere. I and others created a working private electronic google group. We can assist in completing Arabic translation. So, will you send a detailed steps on how we can download the files and what we need for completing the translation? Your instructions are highly appreciated.
    Thank you

• NRzeqat

NRzeqat - 2010-10-27

Dear Mohammed,
    i do the translation from three years, i know you don't found the resources to help you for this issue, i will give you the steps but before that tell me what is the Adempiere version you have?

• Mahmoud Elmasry

Mahmoud Elmasry - 2010-10-27

thanks u very much, but i already finished the translation for the version 3.4

• Mahmoud Elmasry

Mahmoud Elmasry - 2010-10-27

i mean the arabic translation of Adempiere 3.4

• Mohammed Alghwell

You finished the Arabic translation for Adempiere 3.4? Can we get it?

Thank you

• Ahmad Khayyat

Ahmad Khayyat - 2011-08-16

So what is the status of the Arabic translation now?
    I tried looking for the mentioned Google Group, but I failed to find it. Does it still exist? is it active?

• Najeh KHALED

Najeh KHALED - 2012-01-04

Salamou Alaikom,

First of all, I want to say that the_ first and official_ Arabic Language Pack was done by Najeh KHALED. The project was initially launched since 2007 and all files was already committed to Adempiere project sins this year.

I will revive the project so that we can all contribute to a complete and professional work.

For those who are interrested in this project, I invite them to be more active on this forum.

I'll be at your disposal to answer your questions.

Reminder: The download link of the Arabic Language Pack is available from the official hosted website of Adempiere under sourceforge:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/adempiere/files/Language 20Packs/Arabic% /

The Arabic Language Pack will be updated frequently, and you can process to check it out.

Sincerely
    Najeh KHALED

• Najeh KHALED

Najeh KHALED - 2012-01-04

Salamou Alaikom,

First of all, I want to say that the_ first and official_ Arabic Language Pack was done by Najeh KHALED. The project was initially launched since 2007 and all files was already committed to Adempiere project since that year.

I will revive the project so that we can all contribute to a complete and professional work.

For those who are interrested in this project, I invite them to be more active on this forum.

I'll be at your disposal to answer your questions.

Reminder: The download link of the Arabic Language Pack is available from the official hosted website of Adempiere under sourceforge:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/adempiere/files/Language 20Packs/Arabic/

The Arabic Language Pack will be updated frequently, and you can process to check it out.

Sincerely
    Najeh KHALED

• Mohamed Gaber

Mohamed Gaber - 2014-03-27

Hi Abdurahman Addoais
    I also need to know the steps to chanage adempiere controls direction to be right to left (tree, windows, tabs,labels and fields,.....)

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks