Unauthorized access 'Account Element' ...

Help
2012-03-14
2013-03-08
  • Antonio Sánchez

Hi.

I'm in the process of setting up the client. After 'Import Account' I have re-login to check the COA but the system complains because of my user role. I'm using the standard admin user created by the system in initial setup. System user has the same problem. Also this message is displayed in the error dialog:

(No Window Model Info)

Maybe I had problems importing the COA, I had one error but Import Account reported all accounts loaded. I was not able anyway to see a tree with the COA before confirming.

Maybe it has something to do: after 'Import File Loader Form' the process opens an Element search window before 'Import Account' window. I just accept that element search window which leads to 'Import Account'.

What's wrong?

Kind regards.

• Antonio Sánchez

This is the error in "Import Account":

ERROR: update or delete on table "c_validcombination" violates foreign key constraint "vc_winventory_cschemadefault" on table "c_acctschema_default"
    Detail: Key (c_validcombination_id)=(1000080) is still referenced from table "c_acctschema_default".

And finally::

Import Accounts
    346 Errors
    1186 Account Element: Inserted
    108 Account Element: Updated

I'm using the COA for Spain in Adempiere 'data' folder.

Also, I'm also asking for help in the spanish forum:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/adempiere/forums/forum/623063/topic/5117376

I can't continue implementation.

• Mario Calderon

Mario Calderon - 2012-03-18

Hi Antonio,
    we've done exactly the same a couple of days ago -import a new Chart of account.
    We've done it with Adempiere 3.7.0/Postgres without problem.

I know this doesn't solve your problem, but wants to hint that the problem is not Adempiere.

Could you set the log level to "All" and send the log snippet that corresponds to the error? This would help finding the part of the code the error occurs.

As I understand, this is the first error you come across. In these cases you must tackle first the initial error.

Best regards,
    Mario Calderon

• Antonio Sánchez

Thank you Mario.

Are you running Windows or Linux? I'm having the problem in Ubuntu 11.10; maybe some problem in installation. I have tried in Windows and there is no problem.

I'll do it from scratch again and will let you know, trying this time in Debian, although I'm afraid this has nothing to do.

Kind regards.
    Antonio.

• Mario Calderon

Mario Calderon - 2012-03-25

hi Antionio,
    it is Linux.

Either Linux or Windows, the log is essential for knowing the reason.

Best regards,
    Mario

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks