#2712 rate conversion not working if we add a payment record



I found the a bug in Bank Statment related currency if we add the a record from line tab.

Consider the below scenario

My base currency is USD. I received a payment in EUR.
I entered the payment thru 'Bank Payment'. Selected the 'Bank account having USD a/c in this case.
Selected the currency as 'EUR'.Entered the amount, say EUR 100/- and compted the document.
Now I enter a bank statement. Selected the Bank a/c having USD a/c. Saved the document and click 'create lines from' button. selected the above EUR payment. Line tab shows the amount converted to USD. Everyhting is fine upto here.

The problem if we add the above payment directly from the line tab, by clicking the payment button and slecting the amove payment, then the currency conversion is not happening. It is still showing the amount as 100/-.

Kindly look into this minor bug



Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:

No, thanks