Unable to Subscribe to Multiple Topics

Help
2010-08-24
2013-04-23
  • nondescript1

nondescript1 - 2010-08-24

ActiveMQBrowser is a great tool!  However, I'm having a problem with the latest release (2.5.1.6) where I can't subscribe to multiple topics.  After I subscribe to a topic, ActiveMQBrowser remembers that topic.  When I want to subscribe to another topic, the first topic appears in the Subscribe to Topic dialog, and since the dialog is read only, I can't subscribe to another topic.  I'll take a look at the source and see if I can post a patch.  Thanks again for the tool.

• nondescript1

nondescript1 - 2010-08-24

Found a simple enough workaround.  Refreshing the destination name list by using the option under the Destination menu or by pressing <Control> + R will clear the remembered topic name.  So, multiple topics may then be subscribed to by refreshing the destination name list each time you use the subscription target dialog.  It's still a bug, but at least there is a simple workaround ;)

• Naoki Takemura

Naoki Takemura - 2010-09-29

Hi,
    I'm sorry to bother you for the bug.
    I found ActiveMQBrowser had a bug (if a subscribe panel object is not null, no topic name is populated into the panel). And now fixing it.
    Soon I'll upload next minor version with the patch.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks