After a long, long time a new snapshot was taken from the current ACDK development.
Download at http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=15364&release_id=93039.
I also updated the reorganized web at http://acdk.sourceforge.net.
The page http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=5800&group_id=15364 contains information about changes and open issues.
Please refer also to http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=11524&group_id=15364 for information about porting ACDK to other platforms.
- Port to Visual Studio.NET/VC7
- Fixed some bugs acdkx_com, added docu and tests.
- Java can now work as DMI client and as DMI server.
- Fixed broken TCL interpreter on Unix.
- Try to port to darwin (MacOs X), but was stopped
by a broken gcc compiler/linker provided by Apple.
- Java compatible serialization in acdk::java::serialization.
- Implemented the BYVALIN, BYBALOUT parameter attribute.
- acdk::util::logging basic classes for logging, following
in many aspects java 1.4 and log4j.
- Support for named arguments in acdk::lang::dmi StdDispatch.
- Fixed some bugs in acdk:net.
- Alpha implementation of a simple remote file system in
- Implemented acdk::util::WeakHashMap
- Fixed bugs in acdk::lang::ref::WeakReference
- Support for Borland C++ 5.51 compiler and C++Builder
- Implement OUT() param attribute for DMI functions
- Fixed a bug in acdk::util::Base64
- Fixed bug in String::indexOf and String::lastIndexOf in
case of multiple incomplete pattern matching.
- Updated acdk_boot with documentation and test driver.
Log in to post a comment.