PPPoATM plugin_init problem!

griffone
2006-01-28
2013-04-01
  • griffone

griffone - 2006-01-28

Hello to everyone!
    Has anyone ever had this problem? The cxacru driver has been installed, as well as PPPoATM.so, the Zyxel modem’s lights stays constantly on, saying that a line has been established. But as you can see in the command line sequence below, on trying to start the connection via pppd, look what happens:

[root@localhost ~]# pppd file /etc/ppp/options-atm
    Plugin /usr/lib/pppd/2.4.2/pppoatm.so loaded.
    PPPoATM plugin_init
    ~?}#?!}!}!} }2}"}&} } } } }%}&?N??}(}"??~~?}#?!}!}!} }2}"}&} } } } }%}&?N??}(}"??~~?}#?!}!}!} }2}"}&} } } } }%}&?N??}(}"??~~?}#?!}!}!} }2}"}&} } } } }%}&?N??}(}"??~~?}#?!}!}!} }2}"}&} } } } }%}&?N??}(}"??~~?}#?!}!}!} }2}"}&} } } } }%}&?N??}(}"??~~?}#?!}!}!} }2}"}&} } } } }%}&?N??}(}"??~~?}#?!}!}!} }2}"}&} } } } }%}&?N??}(}"??~~?}#?!}!}!} }2}"}&} } } } }%}&?N??}(}"??~~?}#?!}!}!} }2}"}&} } } } }%}&?N??}(}"?[root@localhost ~]#

Is there some conflict between my ASDN and ADSL? Are the two sets of files be kept separate, in a different options file, chap-secrets, pap-secrets, resolve.conf, and so on.

I have a feeling the answer’s staring at me in the face, but I just can’t seem to come out of this block.

Thanks for any help! Do I need to provide more info?

Paul

• griffone

griffone - 2006-01-29

THis problem has been overcome by immission in options-atm of "8.35". This has lead to a subsequent block of using the ppp0 interface which is the analogic modem! Have to look into these three digit devname to move on, right?

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks