Accel-pptp-1.x moved to separated project accel-ppp (https://sourceforge.net/projects/accel-ppp/)
This release feautures more stability and performance.
* updated gentoo ebuild
* updated build system
* fixed pppd version detection
* more reliable socket release
* fixed potential memory leak (thanks to Oleg A.Arkhangelsky)
* fixed module installation bug
* added support for 2.6.23,2.6.24 kernel
* updated documentation
Latest sources imported to svn repository.
* fixed bug that causes transfer freeze in some cases.
* implemented window adjustment algorithm
* fixed bug that causes kernel panic.
* rewrited algorithm of Call ID allocation.
* some improvements.
* successfully tested on about 250 connections.
Thanks to Kirill Yushkov for debug support.
Added support for linux-2.6.20
ACCEL-PPTP + RADIUS has been tested on about 20 users (simultaneously) by time.