Developer Caucus

2005-01-15
2013-04-29
  • Oliver Morgan

Oliver Morgan - 2005-01-15

Calling all Developer Members of the AAF Association!

My special role on the AAFA Board is to represent the interests and opinions of Developer Members of the AAFA. To do this effectively, I need to hear from you.

In Palm Springs on Monday January 24th there is a Board meeting to make stategic plans for the AAFA. I will attend, and would like to represent your views.

(this board meeting will be followed on Tuesday by a meeting for all members and then the AGM, both of which you are welcome to attend, then we will be staging the demos for the HPA event)

PLEASE if you have any topic you would like to be addressed, or have any suggestions for strategic direction for the AAFA, send email to me: oliver@metaglue.com

I will also host a teleconference especially for Developer Members on Friday January 21st at 12:00 Eastern == 09:00 Pacific == 17:00 GMT = 18:00 CET. Please let me know by email if you would like to participate and I will forward the details.

thanks
    Oliver Morgan
    Metaglue Corporation
    +1 781 862 2106
    oliver@metaglue.com

• Oliver Morgan

Oliver Morgan - 2005-01-17

I have already had some signups for the planned telecon for Developer Members this Friday, so it will go ahead.

Please let me know by email if you would like to participate and I will forward the details.

thanks
      Oliver

• John Emmas

John Emmas - 2005-02-15

Sorry, I was ill on the day that the teleconference took place. I was just wondering what came out of it...?

• Oliver Morgan

Oliver Morgan - 2005-02-15

Storms, sickness and clients made both the caucus telecon and the strategic planning meeting difficult to say the least.

That said, there have been many one on one conversations in the Association over the last month discussing our direction for the next year.

I will host another telecon this Thursday Feb 17th at 1600 GMT = 1100 EST = 0800 PDT. email me if you want to join in

thanks
        Oliver

• John Emmas

John Emmas - 2005-02-16

"Storms, sickness and clients made both the caucus telecon and the strategic planning meeting difficult to say the least."

That's a shame, Oliver. I know you're putting a lot of effort into this, so I hope you have better luck next time.

Unfortunately, I can't make the Thursday telecon either - but it's definitely useful to know that something's happening.  Keep up the good work!

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks