Anonymous
2008-11-21
2012-11-13
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2008-11-21

seriously.. would be very helpful!

• Leon Sorokin

Leon Sorokin - 2008-11-22

i'll second this, i'm spoiled by FF nightlies : ).

also, u guys might want to rethink multiline tabs, it's very disorienting to see them expand to screen width, just keep them normal size and leave the rest of the bar blank.

Leon

• Harry

Harry - 2008-11-23

The tabcontrol is mostly handled by windows, not much to do about then make a completely new control (which is practically undoable).
      As for the mousewheel tab support, some explanation on WHAT it is might be useful.
      If you mean flipping between documents, try depressing the right mouse button

• Bob Uncle

Bob Uncle - 2008-11-26

Awesome! I had no idea this feature was here.

Now I will promptly forget this (my brain works this way) and continue to use the CTRL+TAB and CTRL+SHIFT+TAB shortcuts for the same thing :)

• McLoo

McLoo - 2008-11-25

and the tabcontrol still does not scroll back automatically if you close many files, while still having files open, always only one files shows up until you push the scroll buttons...
        but that's another story

mouse wheel feature:
        when scrolling the mouse wheel while the cursor is positioned over the tabbar the documents should switch. scrolling up --> next document to the right, scrolling down --> next document to the left

• avner gr

avner gr - 2008-11-25

It would be nice if the back and forwad would work according to the MRU logick like the control + Tab and not take the previous tab as it arrange visually...