Menu

MultiClipboard 2 development snapshot

loonychewy
2008-08-08
2012-11-14
  • loonychewy

loonychewy - 2008-08-08

Hi all,

I've made a little bit of progress on the development of MultiClipboard 2 plugin. It's still very premature, but I would like to find kind souls who're willing to test it out for bugs, crashes, problems etc. Its clearly a development snapshot, but it should be stable enough not to crash.

What I have so far is only a dockable dialog with the clip text list, from which you can paste/edit/delete them. And yes, it is natively unicode.

Dll, source code, information, screenshots are here: http://peepor.net/loonchew/index.php?p=multiclipboard

Comments/complains/requests are always welcomed to be posted here, and I will consider them for ongoing development.

Thank you all,
    Regards,
    LoonyChewy.

• jamerlan

jamerlan - 2008-09-11

Loonychewy,

Please replace "Tab" symbols with "Space" symbol because "Tab" symbol displayed incorrectly.

Thank you!

• Jens Lorenz

Jens Lorenz - 2008-08-08

Hi,

please use for the GUI the Explorer view example to have similar design. You can get the necessary classes from the common folder of our SF hosted plugins side.

Please use also the nice icons of famfamfam:
      http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/preview.php

I would like to have everywhere the same look and feel.

Best Regards
      Jens

• jamerlan

jamerlan - 2008-08-20

I propose to select next item when user clicks "Delete Item" on MultiClipboard view.
      And make multi-selection possible.

P.S. Nice plugin!

• loonychewy

loonychewy - 2008-08-20

Jens:
      Just wondering if you've received my email regarding some slight changes I'm proposing for a couple of files in the common folder, sent a couple of weeks ago? On my end, I've already updated the look and feel as you've suggested :-)

Jamerlan:
      Select next item on delete sounds logical. I'll put that in. As for multi-selection, what do you have in mind for it? Sounds to me its useful only for deleting items? I'm not sure what I can do with Up, Down and Paste, and what (if anything) should go into the edit box when multi-selection. Any thoughts? :-)

• Jens Lorenz

Jens Lorenz - 2008-09-04

I can't remember about the mail. Could you sent me again the new version with your suggestions for common?

BR Jens

• jamerlan

jamerlan - 2008-08-20

Loonychewy,

Yes, multi-selection useful only for delete operation. I think that other buttons should be disabled, when multiple items selected.

Thank you for reply!

• jamerlan

jamerlan - 2008-08-25

Also, please delete selected lines with "del" button(on keyboard)

• jamerlan

jamerlan - 2008-09-01

Also I propose to add button "Remove ALL" or "Clear" :-)