Menu

excluding a set of keywords from folding

2008-03-04
2012-11-13
  • Justin Collum

Justin Collum - 2008-03-04

I'm wondering if there's a way to exclude a set of keywords from folding? I'm thinking no, but thought i'd double check. The scenario: I want "begin" to be a fold-keyword, but "begin transaction" to not be one. Or alternately I'd like "begin transaction" and "commit transaction" to be a set of folding keywords. Didn't see any way to 2 words as a fold-keyword. Single/double quotes didn't do it.

• Justin Collum

Justin Collum - 2008-03-05

My contribution is to point out that the search function is not working so I can't see any of the previous answers (if there are any) to my question. And to not be a dick. How bout you?

• Nobody/Anonymous

There have been questions about this before.

• Justin Collum

Justin Collum - 2008-03-04

And yet when I searched I found none.

• Nobody/Anonymous

You were right, this has been asked before. But I only got the search to work correctly once, the rest of the time I got "unable to connect to search server" and a few lines below it "No results were found." Which ain't exactly the same thing is it now? Like saying 0 == null. If I decide to host an open source project i think I'll look at googlecode first. I've used sourceforge as a spectator for years and always found it to be clunky, inconsistent and flaky.

• Nobody/Anonymous

So what is your contribution intended to be?