Menu

phpPgAdmin on Solaris

Sujit Nair
2008-01-14
2013-06-11
  • Sujit Nair

Sujit Nair - 2008-01-14

Hello Administrators,

I had mailed you on killroyboy@users.sourceforge.net and chriskl@users.sourceforge.net concerning packaging of phpPgAdmin on Solaris.
    I am an employee of SUN Microsystems, and have packaged phpPgAdmin v4.1 on Solaris. I would like to submit it back to the community. Due to some legal issues, we are late in publishing it.
    Please give me a suitable email ID wherein I can communicate and forward the packages.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sujit Nair

• Robert Treat

Robert Treat - 2008-01-14

If you email them to phppgadmin-devel@lists.sourceforge.net, either myself or ioguix can upload them to the site. Ideally you might subscribe to that list to keep track of ppa development. For instance, it is likely that we will release 4.2 in the next couple of weeks, and would be nice to have a Solaris package of it as well. LMK if you have any questions.

• Sujit Nair

Sujit Nair - 2008-01-25

Thanks Robert. I would be mailing the package to phppgadmin-devel@lists.sourceforge.net. Actually, the packaging was done long time back but we couldn't release it to you because of some legal hassles. And we would be looking towards taking Phppgadmin v4.2 soon for packaging onto Solaris.

Thanks and Regards,
      Sujit Nair

• Sujit Nair

Sujit Nair - 2008-01-25

Robert, The mail sent across to phppgadmin-devel@lists.sourceforge.net is bouncing because of the size of the file (801 KB). Can you help me out with a gmail/aol/yahoo id wherein I can forward the file?

Thanks,
      Sujit