Menu

New supported languages in FunctionListPlugin

2005-11-08
2012-11-14
  • Jens Lorenz

Jens Lorenz - 2005-11-08

Hello Function List Plugin Users!

I need some help! Everybody that have examples the following languages could send me this and I will implement it in the next version as fastest as I can.

TCL, Assembler, Ruby, Lisp, Scheme, Properties, Diff, Smalltalk, Postscript, VHDL

For the next version that is comming up with Don's Notepad 3.3 there is a docking feature implented!

Best Regards
    Jens Lorenz

• Nobody/Anonymous

Hello

Thanks for TCL support, thats great. I'm using Incr TCL also. Are you planning to add support to Incr TCL?

Would some one please do it?

BR

kaarlo

• Nobody/Anonymous

Hello,

is Incr TCL recogniced by Notepad++? If not, there is no possibility at the moment.
      BTW: Is there a big difference between the languages or is Incr TCL only a kind of an extension?

Best Regards
      Jens

• Nobody/Anonymous

Sorry I tried to get ruby rules working, but I couldn't figure out the regex engine, apparently.

they're very simple:

def function_name(parenthesis, optional)
        'body'
      end

All names are [a-z0-9_]

other block openers are begin, loop, while, do, if, case, and some others that I can't think of...

• Nobody/Anonymous

CSS please?

When is the next version coming out? I wrote my own CSS rules for this plugin, but have no way to save it, so that it loads every time a open a css file.

• Nobody/Anonymous

javascript please. Komodo IDE handles Javascript function list very nicely, even recognizing objects within functions. Only prob is that komodo is very SLOW.

• Don HO

Don HO - 2005-11-09

> For the next version that is comming up with Don's Notepad 3.3 there is a docking feature implented!

And I comfirm you it works perfectly !!!

Don