Menu

tiny html

2007-01-05
2012-11-13
  • Nobody/Anonymous

How to install tiny html in notepad++

• Chris Severance

Chris Severance - 2007-01-08

>How come this isn't installed by default with the rest of TextFX? 

Because I'm considerate of our dial-up friends and think HTML Tidy is too large for the few that want it. From the few messages that get posted it doesn't seem to be a problem. HTML Tidy isn't very easy to operate and I figured that the people can figure out how to use it will figure out how to get through the maze to download it.

I don't use it myself which is why I copied the menu items from PSPAD and a poster here. I included it for three reasons. It covers a large number of editor requests by only writing interface; for the few that need it, they can't live without it; and it was my excuse to build menus that are maintained and processed without the help of Notepad++.

• Chris Severance

Chris Severance - 2007-01-07

Do you mean HTML Tidy?

Go to Don's download page, the one with the reptile pictures, not the Sourceforge page. That's Project | Website | Download when in Sourceforge.

Look for "Text FX detail Information", download any release without "Special", preferably the latest one. No installer is provided so you'll need to be familiar with unzipping files over top your current ones. The HTML Tidy options will automatically become available.

• pshute

pshute - 2007-01-08

I was wondering how to get that working, thanks!  How come this isn't installed by default with the rest of TextFX?