Menu

Request: Kill All Rogues Flag

Anonymous
2003-08-18
2003-12-09
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2003-08-18

Anyone who wants this flag please reply to this message. 

Thanks all,
    <strong>Dr. Tyrell</strong>

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2003-08-27

Since the entire point of being a rogue is that you are free of the "Genecide" flag and free to kill anyone, this would seem absolutely and entirely pointless.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2003-08-31

I agree compleatly, i love being rogue so i don't have the "benifit" of the occational tk or not-so-smart teammate.  Teams get the benifit of teamwork if they choose to use it, rogues get geno. :)
                          gjkg

• Eric Kimminau

Eric Kimminau - 2003-10-27

I think rogue is a team, whether they play that way or not is their choice. Rogues should get genocided just as any other team.

• Chris Bondelid

Chris Bondelid - 2003-11-21

From Dictionary.com:

Rogue: An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal. A vicious and *solitary* animal

Does this sound like someone you'd want on your team?  I don't think so.  Rogues are loners, independent.  That is the point.

Keep them singular.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2003-11-23

to be fair I've seen rogues colluding to kill teams before turning on each other. Shouldn't happen but it does. There are some servers where I only play rogue because of this, so I agree - a rogue geno flag would be fairer and as a bonus deal with certain kinds of camper

• Sean Morrison

Sean Morrison - 2003-12-09

A kill all rouges flag would be no different than a flag that killed all players (mass genocide/patrocide or something) on a map that doesn't allow rogues.  Otherwise, then rogues would only be teams that don't penalize for team-killing.  There are many maps/servers that disallow rogues, which then gives you the desired behavior for Genocide, without diluting the meaning of rogue.

Cheers!